Onsite Laptop, PC and Mac Computer Repairs
DC Computer Repairs provides onsite services
for small businesses and home users in London
Why choose us
- Same day, on-site computer support
- No callout charges
- IT Support for home and business
- Typical repairs completed in 1 hour
- Affordable, friendly & reliable
- Over 10 years experience
- Many happy customers
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Support for all computer models
- Emergency remote IT support
Laptop, PC and Mac Repairs
- Computer health check & tune up
- Viruses and malware removal
- Emails - Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird
- Computer Internet Security
- Parental controls configuration
- Microsoft Office help
- Windows to Apple/ PC to Mac set up
- Hardware and software support
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP support
- Apple Os X El Capitan, Yosemite, Maveriks
On-site IT support services
- Wireless & broadband speed problems
- New & old computer set up & maintenance
- Printer/Scanner/Multicopier installations
- Data backup and storage solutions
- Syncing, sharing and cloud services support
- Google Drive, One Drive, DropBox, etc
- iPads, tablets, smartphones help
- Apps - iTunes, Picasa, iPhoto, Photos, iMovie
- Custom built computers
- General upgrades and installations
Same day onsite computer repairs
Our Onsite Services
Our customers across London always attest to our reliability whether it is a Windows or Apple system.
Call us for any issue you may have with your computer. We can clean your system from viruses, speed it up and carry out software and hardware health checks.
This guarantees every part of your PC or laptop will be working as it should.
We do not only offer computer repairs but we also offer general IT support. Whether you need us to help troubleshoot your Apple Mac, repair web connection issues, set up a Smartphone, Tablet, desktop PC or laptop, sync data across all your devices, set up a wireless network or backup data in the cloud we will be there to help you.
Do you love gaming? We will be happy to custom build the fastest and most reliable computer for you. Email us today.
No matter what or when you need it, our efficient and friendly computer repair service is available to you.
Our prices do not have hidden charges; we avoid too much jargon and provide technical help without confusing you with all the technical mumbo jumbo.
Looking for computer repairs at home? DC Computer Repairs are here for you!
With over 10 years experience, we carry out laptop, desktop PC and Apple Mac on-site computer repairs in London.
Call us today and we will visit you at your home or office to rectify any technical problem with your PC, Mac or laptop.
We understand your precious PC or laptop might breakdown when you least expect it. Call us any time for the most flexible appointments to give you the help you need.
Do you have problems using your applications? Call us today for any problem with your device’s software and we will deal with it in no time.
If your computer is not capable of running the latest programs, .
Sometimes your PC might have a problem opening gigantic files, displaying enhanced images, running resource intensive software like Photoshop or playing games at high resolutions.
Rather than buying a new laptop or desktop, contact us today and we will help you upgrade your computer and transform it into the most efficient and fastest machine out there and all for an affordable price.
General laptop, PC and Mac services and upgrades:
- Discuss with you every single upgrade for your PC based on what you need
- On-site upgrades at your place in London
- Re-install data, updates, operating systems and drivers
- Ensure your laptop or desktop will work with the upgrades
- Ensure existing printers and scanners are compatible with the new system
- Configure and setup your upgrades
- Solid State Drive - SSD upgrades
- Hard Drive replacement and upgrades
- Memory RAM upgrade
- DVD/Bluray DVD drives
- Graphic cards installation
- Sound cards and TV tuners
- New processors
- Power supplies
If your machine cannot support any proper upgrade to improve its performance or if upgrading is too expensive, we can still help by offering you custom build computers specifically made for what you need to do.
Call DC Computer Repairs today for troubleshooting, repair, diagnostic check or improvement and enhancement of your desktop PC, laptop, Mac or mobile device.
Is your computer running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10?
We offer comprehensive Windows operating system support services for all the versions available. Our services deal with virtually every problem that you may have with your computer.
Take advantage of our onsite services. We offer support for all Apple mac operating systems starting with 10.5 Tiger all the way to the latest Os X.
Here are some of the things we can help you with but if you do not see your problem listed feel free to give us a call.
- iTunes - music transfer and sync across iPhones and iPads
- iPhoto and Photos - data transfer, Cloud sync across all devices
- Time Machine backups configuration
- Airport utility - Airport WI-FI boosters configuration
- Microsoft Office general help
- Microsoft Office Outlook - email configuration
- Entourage email configuration
- Apple Mail set up
- Printers and scanners installation
If you have any problem related to your Apple Mac operating system contact us today.
Smartphones and Tablets are virtually everywhere today and part of our services are dedicated to configuring mobile devices.
We provide support for all Smartphone and tablet brands and models. Here are some of the things that we can help you with:
- Meet you onsite at your place in London
- Full support for iPhones and iPads
- Full support for Samsung, HTC and other android devices
- Full support for Windows devices
- Set up your Apple ID and configure iCloud accounts
- Sync your Apple devices
- Connect your iPad or Smartphone to the WI-Fi
- Set up printing from iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, etc
- Have all the apps you need installed
- Update the software, including the operating system
- Carry out a manufacturer support registration for you
- Save you time and money by coming to you
Most jobs can be completed onsite at your place in London in one and a half hours but if more complex repairs are required we can collect your system and deliver it back at no extra cost.
Windows, Apple Mac and Linux
We deal with all kinds of IT software problems in London as well as new software installations and updates
We can re-install and configure Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems and install system updates and drivers to ensure that your laptop, PC, MacBook or iMac works properly
No matter the desktop PC, laptop or Apple Mac model you have, we will fix it. Call or email us now!
Regardless if it is a Mac, PC or laptop, many times and for a lot of people, computers stop working right in the middle of something very important. They either freeze, crash, refuse to boot or even fail to start. These are signs of faulty hardware components like damaged hard drives or faulty memory RAM modules or signs of general operating system software problems like virus infections and too many junk programs loaded on the computer.
We offer support for a wide variety of computer problems on a daily basis. Give us a call for whatever problem you may have with your laptop
What would we do without the internet?
Many people experience internet connectivity issues and Wi-Fi signal coverage problems.
Based on your modem, router or broadband hub we can provide configuration services for your network which will ensure that you won`t have any more problems getting online.
And even better we will actually explain everything to you in a non-technical manner, this way you will always know what happens with your network.
We can add extensions to your existing Wi-Fi connection, configure your home or work network to your complete specification including network and new router configuration and also show you how to test your network and do basic, easy maintenance checks.
If you have an old PC or laptop that has given you a quality service for a long time and you feel it still has a long life ahead, give us a call and we will speed it up.
We can run full hardware and software health checked, remove viruses, malware, spyware, pop-ups and other things that might be slowing it down or slowing its performance and fix all these problems at your place in London.
Apart from hardware faults, computers can also have software problems. If your laptop is running very slow it is probably because it is infected with viruses, malware and also pop-ups that affect your online web browsing.
Virus removal and proper computer performance optimization should always be done by professionals. DC Computers have extensive experience in removing all sorts of malware, viruses and other junk files and software from computers.
Contact us today to get your computer back into shape again.
Our services include protecting your computer from malware attacks in the future by installing proper security software and also by providing you with the advice you need on how to keep your computer clean in the future.>
Here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Malware, adware, viruses and pop-ups removal
- All scans are done using professional software
- Internet Security Software installation and configuration
- Browser hijacks removal
- Toolabrs removal
- Start-up software trim down
- Background processes optimization
- Registry cleanup
- Windows core files integrity check
Not many PC owners have proper working email accounts on their systems. We will help you choose, create and configure a new email account from a reliable provider if you do not have one already or if the existing one is not good enough we will advise you what you should have.
We can also help set up your Apple Mail and Microsoft Office Outlook email accounts.
There are many providers to choose from like Yahoo! Hotmail and Gmail. Rest easy as you will be an expert in emails by the time we have completed offering our advice on how to use it.
In a nutshell, DC Computer Repairs will:
- Book an on-site appointment for you(weekends, nights, noon or in the morning)
- Discuss what kind of email account you need
- Provide the benefits and drawbacks of all email providers you are looking at
- Set up your personalized email address ex: email@example.com
- Help to configure your email address - Outlook, Apple Mail
- Answer any email related questions you might have
- Save you time and money by coming to you
If you have a Windows laptop and an Apple MacBook it is important to be able to transfer data from one computer to the other, perhaps from PC to Mac, Mac to laptop or laptop to PC.
We can help set up shared folders in order to be able to access the data from both systems at the same time or just to transfer your data from one computer to the other. This service is especially helpful when one of your computers does not work anymore and you just need the data to be transferred over.
We can also help you with:
- Transfer music files, pictures and documents
- Carry out data export from Outlook Express or Outlook
- Backup emails and email contacts
- Import bookmarks and favorites from your browsers
- Set up and install Time Machine, iMovie, Photos, iPhoto, iTunes, etc.
For this or any other kind of help you may need with your laptop or mac just give us a call and one of our technicians will be glad to help.
Data transfers to a Mac computer from a Windows PC is a bit tricky but DC Computers have been doing it for a long time now and we can sort it out for you.
Email or call us and we will make transferring your data as easy as 1,2,3.
We also offer services like installing and setting up email accounts across various devices, scanners, printers and other software.
One of the worst things that can happen to anyone using a computer is to loose all of their data. Call us today and we will set up a backup that suits you, be it a standard external hard drive backup, a remotely accessible Network Attached Drive(NAS) or a Time Capsule.
You will be able to protect every photo, music or document by having them backed up on time.
We can also set up and manage cloud storage backups. The data from all your laptops, desktops and Macs can be centrally stored on a cloud platform of your choice that supports data back up or a personal cloud storage system that can be in your house or office.
If you need data backed up, cleaned, transferred or recovered, we have the know-how and experience to help you do this. Call us today for onsite data back up and storage solutions.
Disasters such as hardware failures to accidental data wipe can strike when you least expect. DC Computers can help you recover your lost files from damaged laptops, desktop PCs, macs, external hard drives, memory cards or flash drives.
DC Computers will help you set up that new MacBook, laptop or desktop you have bought while installing the programs you need and offering the best maintenance and support service in London.
Old laptops, Macs and desktop PCs are probably still running old operating systems which are no longer supported.
We will make sure your old machine gets the best possible operating system, SSD or hard drive and memory RAM upgrade to improve its performance but if we think that your computer is too old and upgrading it might be a waste of time and money then we will advise you to buy a new one.
Software and Hardware
If you have just bought a new laptop or desktop PC and have no idea where to start, call us and we will gladly help.
Our technicians are patient and polite and we will always do the best we can to explain everything properly and most importantly without using too many computer terms.
You can have your computer upgraded onsite at your home or office in London. Many parts can be fitted and configured within half an hour but in the case of motherboards it can a little bit longer.
- Hard drives and SSDs
- DVD/CD optical units
- Graphic cards
- Sound cards
- Memory RAM
- New processors
We replace broken, cracked, damaged laptop and MacBook screens
If you have a MacBook, MacBook pro, MacBook Air or a good old Windows laptop and the screen is fuzzy, dim or flickering we can fix it
Usually keyboards needs to be replaced because of liquid damage or missing keys but whatever the reason we can replace the keyboard on your laptop or apple mac in no time
We offer full support installing and configuring software such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Spotify, Evernote, Skype, Dropbox, Antivirus and Firewall and whatever other application you may want to use.
Lots of homes today have a Mac, laptop, PC, Smart TV or other mobile devices and all of these need to be connected to the WI-FI and to share files between them.
Nowadays WI-FI is a standard for all of us and we rely on it to connect all our computers, Smart TVs, smartphones and tablets and to share files between them, browse the web, share printers and scanners, connect to backup devices like Time Capsules and NAS drives, stream photos, movies, music and much more.
Problems with the WI-FI? Call DC Computers today and we will make sure your WI-FI works properly everywhere in your house or office.
We will also help with WI-FI boosters and powerline adapters installation. As experts in every area of WI-FI we will set up a new one or upgrade any WI-FI network that is not working properly and deal with any issue related to wireless fidelity in your home or office.
For safe online browsing we can also help you with managing parental control settings by improving the existing configuration or by setting up parental controls for the first time.
In a nutshell, we can help you with:
- Meet you onsite at any day or time
- Discuss all wireless network requirements you might have
- Carry out wireless router configuration
- Connect your laptop/desktop to a new network
- Enable file sharing and set up printers and scanners
- Set up a new broadband hub
- Speed up connections across your home
- Complete network device installations
- Carry out tests on the existing wireless network
- Show you how a new wireless network or the existing one works
- Provide every password created in the setup process
- Provide answers to each question you may have about your WI-FI
- Install parental control for web security and safety of your children
Call DC Computer Repairs for onsite set ups, peripheral diagnostics and configuration for any new devices such as multi-copiers, scanners and printers to ensure they are working as they should.
If existing scanners, printers, photocopiers, photo-printers and other devices have a problem also let us know and we will fix them for you.
It is every parent’s nightmare to find their children visiting inappropriate websites consciously or accidentally. These sites include pornographic, alcohol, escort and gambling related content.
Sometimes you might also want to compel them to concentrate on homework and other activities by blocking social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bebo, among others.
DC Computers will help set up parental controls on the main broadband hub and also install proper Internet Security software that comes with extra parental controls settings for added security.
The parental control settings will be password protected so no one can change the settings without knowing the password you have chosen. This also means that you will be in control of when the Internet should or can be accessed as well as the websites your children can access. Contact us today.
Many years ago when viruses were just starting to pop-up on computers around the world they were not very harmful but nowadays they can bring down an entire business's IT system. A virus can be anything from adware that clogs up your computers with ads, pop-ups and annoying messages to malware that tries to trick you to buy useless software or even worse that can steal your passwords and online credit card details.
In today's online world, threats are lurking around every virtual corner and that is why it is so important to have a proper Internet Security Software installed on your laptop.
We can help you install a proper security software on your computer, configure it and most importantly give you advice on what to look for in order to avoid infecting your computer.
It is a cliche but it is as valid as always: "Never open a file from a sender you probably have never heard of and always carry out a thorough scan of a file using your antivirus before opening it".
Microsoft offers diverse tools and applications to make your professional and social life easier. Applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Publisher make a big a difference for a lot of people on a daily basis.
Call us today for any problems related to Microsoft Office such as inability to create documents, printing, saving files and use of certain add-ons.
No matter the problem we will get it sorted out for you.